Getting photos to look good by editing them is as much an art that it is a science – and all it takes is a bit of creativity and the willingness to make an attempt. If you’ve tried in the past but been discouraged by software that was immensely complicated and seemed like it would take forever to learn to use – it’s time to try again, but this time with the Movavi Photo Studio.
Unlike any other software you may have used in the past, the Movavi Photo Studio (http://www.movavi.com/photosuite/) emphasizes an accessible user interface coupled with intuitive and straightforward features. To use it and edit your photos takes just a couple of clicks and some very ‘ordinary’ sort of actions such as ‘dragging and dropping’, ‘pulling the edges of a window to resize it’, and ‘dragging a slider’.
In short, it should feel completely natural and it won’t be long before you’re comfortable enough to use it fluently.
When you’re editing photos, the first thing you need to do is get a rough idea of what you’d like to change or alter in your photo. Some of the options that you could pursue include:
- Changing the frame or composition of the photo by cropping, rotating, leveling, resizing, and flipping it or removing objects from the photo seamlessly and without a single trace.
- Enhancing the quality of the photo by improving the color settings such as brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and so on – or by applying automatic tools to calculate the best settings.
- Correcting common issues with photos such as out of focus and blurry or pixelated images with the tools provided.
- Transform the style and appearance of the photo with special filters such as lomo, sepia, black and white, acid, or oil painting.
- Include captions or watermarks and other types of text that can be customized and tweaked as required.
- Completely switch the background of the photo to something new while preserving the central element (or elements) perfectly.
- Create a photo slideshow with stylish transitions and background music or voiceovers.
See how many choices are at your disposal? The Movavi Photo Studio really is a powerful and comprehensive photo editing software, and because it is so easy to use you’ll find that its entire range of capabilities are at your full disposal. Get creative and see how much you’re able to do with them.